News & Events
Learn more about us, addiction and getting well
July 16, 2017 | Matthew Liedke, Bemidji Pioneer
Addiction professionals from Lakes Region Chemical Dependency, Beltrami County Public Health and Face It TOGETHER Bemidji discuss the prevalence and stigma of opioid addiction in the area.
- 'They believed in us': Five-day retreat at Camp Dellwater north of Bemidji focuses on recovery
- Solving Addiction in Bemidji
- Narcan, counteragent in opioid overdoses, becoming more widely available in Minn.
- Surgeon General Vivek Murthy: Addiction Is A Chronic Brain Disease, Not A Moral Failing
- Words Do Hurt: What Not to Say to a Loved One
- Five Ways to Help When Someone You Know Has a Loved One Suffering from Addiction
- What Makes Us Unique [Interview with Bemidji Chamber of Commerce]
- Peer Power: Using Our Own Experiences to Help Loved Ones Cope with Addiction
- Help Celebrate our First Year!
- Overcoming Barriers – What I’ve Seen in Five Years of Coaching
- Color Run for Recovery
- Change is More Than a Number